Slowly, but surly bringing it back to life.
This is a project that I’ve been in love with since day 1. “Real life” and other non-internet happenstances kept getting int he way and the group halted for a while. It is my grand goal to bring the group back up to speed with this expanding community.
When people ask “How did you get so involved with the community?” I always point to this group and RT Community member Chris Botkin. This group requires me to read journals, search profiles, and get to know people…it’s odd to say that this group requires a lot of work and I could not be more thankful for that fact.
So, what is community content?
- Fan art - of every medium
- Art - what you do does not have to be RT-centric!
- Music - do you compose, play, aspiring to learn and need an audience to listen?
- Video/Film - this covers anything that moves: animation, machinima projects, acting reels, documentaries, commentaries, shorts, movies, video blogs
- Costuming and Cosplay - whether it’s anime, LARP, movie, cartoon, sci-fi, television, comic, or Rooster Teeth production based!
- Clothing - upcycling, creation from start to finish
- Helpful blogs - tutorials in anything from achievement hunting to makeup application to how to wash a dog.
- Charities - RT Community created charities and do-gooders! SideQuest and IRL, for example! Extra Life Teams (but NOT individuals only because that gets tedious), Willow’s charity to save her mother’s house
- AND MUCH MORE
This is meant to be a positive group full of positive people and positive content. I will not promote anti-fake geek groups/projects or WTF groups. We try to focus on the awesome stuff in our community and strive to support the growth of projects.
If you have a Rooster Teeth profile and would like to submit yours or other people’s projects, send me a message over there and I will spread the love!
Self promotion is ALWAYS welcome. Don’t be shy.
Love you, peeps